Term of Use
2. Disclaimer. Debt Crusher PROVIDES THE SITE AND ITS SERVICES ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS. Debt Crusher MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THOSE RELATED TO: (1) THE OPERATION OF THE SITE; (2) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR SERVICES INCLUDED OR DESCRIBED THEREIN; AND (3) ANY APPLICATION, INFORMATION, OR REQUEST SUBMITTED TO US THROUGH THE SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Passion for Savings® DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, AND SERVICES DESCRIBED THEREIN, AND ANY INFORMATION OR APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, Debt Crusher DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Debt Crusher DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR THE SERVICES DESCRIBED THEREIN.
(a) Affiliate – a company, who has for the purpose of advertising and marketing to Readers of the Site, has provided compensation to the Site, Prizes, or other monetary item for the purpose of promoting a product or service.
(b) Author – Posts contained within the Site are written and edited by Heather Schisler or employee(s) of Mile51 Media, LLC unless otherwise noted.
(c) Comment – the original and un-copyrighted thoughts, views, or information expressed by a Reader concerning the Post to which the comment is attached.
(d) Email – a good, working, and active electronic mail address provided by the Reader when leaving a Comment within the Giveaway post, and the inbox for such an email will allow any and all emails from any email with a @passionforsavings.com address.
(e) Giveaway –the offering of a product, service, or item for free, subject to tax, and subject to normal to a person who qualifies according to the terms of the Site and rules of the Giveaway.
(f) Reader – a human person who visits and reads debtcrusher(dot)com and/or leaves a comment on a Giveaway post.
(g) Post – an individual posting of information by one or more Author which contains unique information different from other posts contained within the Site.
(h) Prize – is provided by the Site or an Affiliate or Affiliates depending on the prize, for which compensation may or may not have been paid to the Site.
(i) Site – is the weblog or blog known and operated under the trademark Debt Crusher and its domain name debtcrusher.com owned by mile51 media, LLC.
(j) Winner – is a Reader who has been selected by use of a random drawing and who has been selected as the Reader who should receive the Prize associated with the Giveaway.
4. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL mile51 media, LLC OR Passion for Savings® BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF USE, BUSINESS INTERUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE SITE, THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR MATERIALS DESCRIBED THEREIN, THE OPERATION OF THE SITE, ANY APPLICATION, INFORMATION, OR REQUEST SUBMITTED TO US THROUGH THE SITE, AND/OR THE SERVICES DESCRIBED THEREIN, EVEN IF Passion for Savings® IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. Passion for Savings® LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE IS LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF $100.
5. Links. The Site may contain links to other Web sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by someone other than Debt Crusher. Debt Crusher provides these links solely as a convenience. The appearance of a link does not imply Debt Crusher endorsement, nor is Debt Crusher responsible for the content of any linked site. You access linked sites at your own risk. Debt Crusher may derive some form of compensation from the redirection to the link, you waive any claim or right to this compensation by clicking on the link.
7. Amazon Disclosure. Mile51 Media, LLC (Debt Crusher.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, endless.com, smallparts.com or myhabit.com.
8. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances, and regulations regarding your use of the Site and your use of the services described therein.
9. General Proprietary Rights. The Site is owned by Mile51 Media, LLC and contains material that is derived in whole or in part from Debt Crusher and other sources. The Site and its contents are protected by international copyright, trademark, service mark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way any material from the Site, including without limitation code or software, without Mile51 Media, LLC’s express written permission.
10. Comments. All Comments become the property of the site, and may be used without any further permission or request of the Reader.
11. Warranty and Claims. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question. This site makes no representations or warranties about any Item contained within any Post on the Site. No warranties are made as to the validity of any coupon, deal, pricing (including erroneously posted pricing by a third-party site), or timing of any deal.
12. Copyright. All site design, text, code, graphics, and interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof, on the Site are the property of Debt Crusher, or their content suppliers, and are protected by U.S. and other international copyright laws, © 2008-2020, Debt Crusher and Mile51 Media, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Prior permission to use, reproduce, or reprint any photograph, illustration, artwork, or other information or materials on the Site must be obtained from the copyright owner, regardless of the intended use. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on the Site is in violation of copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
13. Trademarks and Service Marks. Trademarks and Service Marks including but not limited to, Passion for Savings®, “NWA Deals” “Mile51 Media” and their respective logos, are Trademarks or Service Marks of Mile 51 Media, LLC and/or its affiliates. They may not be used in connection with any product or service other than those services offered by Mile51 Media, LLC or its affiliates, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Passion for Savings®. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
14. Notice of Potential Infringement. To notify Passion for Savings® of any suspected infringement, please contact us at [email protected]
19. Site Disclosures:
(a) Affiliates. This blog uses affiliate links within post content, any post containing an affiliate link contains the word “Affiliate(s)” within the post. The use of Affiliate(s) links helps to support the time and energy that I put into making this site a great resource!
(b) Standards. This Site, its Author(s) abide by word of mouth marketing standards, and believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
(c) Content. The views and opinions expressed on the Site are only that of the Author. Product Reviews are never paid, and are always an honest opinion; however, samples may be provided for review, but the Author retains full editorial rights and always states a personal opinion. Content, advertising space, and post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content. For questions about this Site, sources, or references please visit our Contact Us page.
Please do not submit confidential or proprietary information to us unless we have mutually agreed in writing otherwise. We are also unable to accept your unsolicited ideas or proposals, so please do not submit them to us in any circumstance.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you or any user of this site believes its copyright, trademark, or other property rights have been infringed by a posting on this site, you or the user should send notification to our Designated Agent (as identified below) immediately. To be effective, the notification must include:
(a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
(b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
(c) Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
(d) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be subject to infringing activity and that is to be removed and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the materials;
(e) A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent, or the law; and
(f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Sec. 512(c), our Designated Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as indicated below. Service of repeat infringers of copyright or of users about whom repeat claims of copyright infringement are received will be terminated.
Designated Agent for Claimed Infringement:
mile51 media, LLC General Counsel:
Story Law Firm, PLLC
P.O. Box 9210
Fayetteville, AR 72703
You acknowledge and agree that upon receipt of a notice of a claim of copyright infringement, we may immediately remove the identified materials from our site without liability to you or any other party and that the claims of the complaining party and the party that originally posted the materials will be referred to the United States Copyright Office for adjudication as provided in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
21. Compensation. This Site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, and other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the type, placement, or frequency of advertising content, topics, or posts made on the Site. The Site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics; however, the Author always give an honest opinion, finding, belief, and experience on those topics or products regardless of compensation.
22. International Use. Although this site may be accessible worldwide, we make no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. Any offer for any product, service, and/or information made in connection with this site is void where prohibited.
23. Notices. All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via e-mail or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Customer Service at [email protected], if by e-mail, or at Passion for Savings®, 73 Greentree Drive #12, Dover, DE 19904, if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent either to any e-mail you may have used to provide communication to us, or we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you.
You agree not to sell, resell, reproduce, duplicate, copy or use for any commercial purposes any portion of this site.
In addition to any excuse provided by applicable law, we shall be excused from liability for non-delivery or delay in delivery of products and services available through our site arising from any event beyond our reasonable control, whether or not foreseeable by either party, including but not limited to, labor disturbance, war, fire, accident, adverse weather, inability to secure transportation, governmental act or regulation, and other causes or events beyond our reasonable control, whether or not similar to those which are enumerated above.
26. Contact Information. Except as explicitly noted on this site, the services available through this site are offered by mile51 media, LLC, an Arkansas limited liability company. If you have any questions about these terms, or wish to report violators of these terms, contact [email protected]
Last Updated: January 21, 2020